Welcome to the McISD WiFi System
By continuing to use the McCamey ISD WiFi system, you agree to be bound by the McISD Acceptable Use Policy.
McISD provides WiFi access to all members of McISD and approved guests. All traffic is monitored and recorded. App usage is also tracked. Usage requires that a security certificate is installed on your device - see below.
- Connect to BadgersPS, MCISD-JH, BadgersHS
- If you have not installed the certificate, follow this link.
- You will also be prompted to sign in with your @mcisd.esc18.net account in a browser.
Security Certificate Installation Instructions (one time process)
* please note * you must have a screen pattern lock or password on your device to be able to do this.
- Download the certificate from here. Open with defaults.
- At the Name the certificate screen give the certificate a name (whatever you like) and press the OK button.
- Download the certificate here within Safari.
- Click on the downloaded file and press the Install button.
- You will be prompted with a warning message that says, "Installing this profile will change settings on your iPad." Press the Install Now button.
- Download the installer here
- Run the installer - you need admin rights on your device to do this.
Private Chromebook - no action is needed - please sign in with your school account. Private accounts are not supported.